• A membership in CHPS gives you a chance to improve your professional expertise and skills via participation in scientific workshops, meetings and e-learning
• CHPS is the only multidisciplinary forum for ClinHP and by interacting with other CHPS-members you will broaden your knowledge and become a more valued employee.
• As a member of CHPS you will receive an online version of the scientific journal “Clinical Health Promotion- Research & Best Practice for patients, staff and community” where you get important research results and pertinent information written by experts in all area of discovery, development and implementation of ClinHP. You can also use the online search engine to find, print and read articles by experts on your personal topic of interest
• Experience personal growth and recognition by submitting articles for publication in the “Clinical Health Promotion- Research & Best Practice for patients, staff and community”, presenting papers at CHPS meetings, chairing and teaching workshops and meetings, being acknowledged in “Clinical Health Promotion- Research & Best Practice for patients, staff and community” and by receiving a member certificate
• Take part of the CHPS forum to receive updates on upcoming events
• Get access to the membership directory, to find information about the members and to find colleagues for collaboration.
• Meet and interact with national and international colleagues – and expand your circle of valuable research and other professional contacts